Thursday, December 12, 2013

copy cat olive garden dressing

I don't know a single person who doesn't love Olive Garden's Soup, Salad and Breadsticks. It's un-American to dislike that meal, I think. The dressing is what makes the whole thing, and I always end up eating more salad than anything else. Since I've been making my own salad dressing lately, the Olive Garden Copy Cat dressing was my newest attempt.
This recipe starts with Good Seasons Zesty Italian. Yes. It's necessary. You're going to prepare the dressing according to the package on the back and then we'll be jazzing it up.
If you have one of those cruets that the Zesty Italian comes with, then you can mix it up in there. But, I go with the mason jar.
 Here's what we are jazzing this up with- mayonnaise, salt, pepper, Italian Seasonings, garlic powder and sugar. Trust me.
That's what you are looking for! Pour it over any of your favorite salads or marinade your chicken in it. It's super good.
Copy Cat Olive Garden Dressing
Good work, My Love of Pinterest!
1 packet of Good Seasonings Italian Dressing
1/2 Tablespoon mayonnaise
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tablespoons vinegar
1 1/2 Tablespoon water
1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Prepare Good Seasonings Italian Dressing according to package directions. Combine prepared dressing with all the additional ingredients seen above. Can be kept in a sealed jar in the fridge for up to 1 week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment